Monday, July 2, 2012

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon


Mood: Busy


Music listening to: TV Gunsmoke


     It's a Monday, right? How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise was not in her cave this morning but she did get up and then she returned to here cave entrance to read. Smile!


     I am running around like a lizard with it's tail cut off, just waiting for another to grow in it's place. I had a few errands to take care of this morning that had me going and sweating in the heat. It is getting cloudy right now and I am hoping for some rain like the rest of here in the desert of Tucson.


     We had a grand evening last night at Zemams with Paula, Marty, Stu, Shoo and Bobby.This was Bobby's first time at and I think that he enjoyed himself with our crew.


     The food was great and we downed 3 bottles of red between us. Elise is having her stitches taken out right now and I can't wait to see the results. She is still restricted from heavy lifting and swimming. She really misses her swimming.


    Man it is hot outside. I do hope that the thunderheads produce some rain for us. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a good one.
Later........Jessie and Elise


Here are a few pics from our evening out last night with the crew.


Dinner on Injera

Bobby

Bobby and Elise

Elise

Marty

Marty and Paula

Paula striking a pose. (Hot!)

Stu and Shoo

Stu and Shoo

Stu likes Bobby's phone

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...