Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning  


Mood: Chillin'


Music listening to: Got a Meeting In The Ladies Room


     It's the weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. It is a overcast morning here in the Old Pueblo and I hope that it rains today. Any plans for today?


      I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing and I will have a scone with it this morning. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Also the installer is supposed to be here at 9:00am for the dishwasher.


       I heard from Elise last night at around 8:30pm our time. They are having a good time, and she said that they have been walking all over the French Quarter. They are enjoying the food and the music.


       Well, I had better check on Chris and get the fur-babies fed. Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later........Jessie


Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up.


Loraine, have a good day.


Jane, have a good workout and give a hello to Papa John.


Herman, how are things going?


Olivia, how are you doing?


Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...