Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF! Let's Party!

Good Morning!   


Mood: Let's Party!


Music listening to: Shake Your Booty


      TGIF!!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. I am up early due to I have to take Elise and her sister Ann to the airport. They are headed for New Orleans for some girl time. They will meet up with Ann's daughter Sara in New Orleans.


      So that means the that the Cat's away and this mouse will get out and play, smile! I have to take Chris to his doctor's appointment to get his Botox injections at 10:00am. Bobby will go with me so he can know where to go and learn how to load Chris in the van and drive him around.


     Well, I am back home and Bobby did an excellent job of getting Chris in and out of his van. There is a guy coming by at 1:00pm to give an estimate on how much to do some plumbing and and electrical work to install a new dishwasher.


      So this mouse just cannot catch a break, not good at all. If all goes well I will get together with Bobby, Jane and Nicolette for Happy Hour. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. So far this mouse is stuck in a trap, smile!


      It is 87 degrees right now and it is supposed to reach 100 today. We are supposed to get some rain, we will see about that. It is overcast and cloudy though,but that may be a trick or a mirage.


      I would like to go to the DDC for a short while,but it is not looking like that is going to happen. I have to find out what the charge will be for the dishwasher installation first.


      My tattoo is looking better and better everyday. I will take a pic of it to share with you very soon. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Friday.


Later.......Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.


Loraine, how are you?


Jane, give a shout out to Papa John.


Flo and John, have a good day.


Rosie, how are you?


Mary and Bob,what is new around your way?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...