Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night! 


Tuesday is almost over. It has been a good day, but we did not get a drop of rain at all today. It is good to have Elise back home, I missed her a lot.


Chris and I relaxed this afternoon. We watched TV and listened to some jazz that Elise brought back for New Orleans and it is very good. All I needed was a mess of crayfish and I would have been all set,smile.


Elise was busy with her appointments today. She prepared some homemade waffles, sausages, and plenty of coffee. It beats a PB and J by leaps and bounds. We watched a few episodes of "Nurse Jackie" with Chris he loves it and so do we.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is catching up on her email. We sat down this evening to go over our packing list for France and we discussed about how many (Euros) we should get prior to leaving Phoenix. We are going to try to pack as light as we can, but most of the time we overdo it.


Once again my brother Herman has gotten us some good rates at a Marriott hotel in Phoenix for the night before our departure and for our return to Phoenix. He really saves us a lot and we are grateful for him.


Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a great night and sleep well. Please keep those prayers going for Papa John and Jane. Papa John is resting and in the next couple of days we hope that he is up and about. Thank you all!
Ciao........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie,. Jet sleep well.


Loraine, I was heading out to get in the rain in the all around and there were just too many people catching rain drops. Maybe next time, eh?


Ross, thank you for the very nice Video mail today. We are glad that you got the snail mail.


Rosie, have a good R&R.


Herman, did you get the email that we sent today?


Jane, I am glad that you are getting some rest.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...