Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU,MARY

Mood! Content! 

Music listening to: Stingray Soft Hits!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.

I completed my (Core) workout this morning and it was rough, but I get it done.

I will start a new rock today and my playmate is almost finished with her latest.

My shorty brought back some Chicken Fried Rice from Jun Dynasty for my dinner. It was delicious and I devoured it all.

My shorty will be hitting up "Himmel Park" this morning for her Tai Chi class. Afterward she will hit the pool to swim. I am sure that she will get her froyo fix.

We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon. We will be driving race cars today.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.


THANK YOU, MARY

Today's challenge word is (pavimento). I just didn't want to put feet to the (pavimento) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Un altro caldo, eh?

"Siamo grati alle persone che ci rendono felici; sono gli affascinati giardinieri che fanno fiorire le nostre anime".
Marcel Proust

Loraine said...

Capisco cosa intendi. Sono rimasto a oziare a letto per altri dieci minuti.

«Gli amici sono la famiglia che ti scegli.» — Autore sconosciuto

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU,MARY Mood! Content!  Music listening to: Stingray Soft Hits! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you ...