Saturday, January 6, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MIA MOGLIE CON MIA FIDANZATA

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  The Whole Truth a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30a caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today, up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. She did remind me that I had planned on going to the "Friends of the Library" to pick up some more books. I asked here to play some "Boney" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. My playmate is working on a new one.

5 JAN MY LATEST

 

We will be dining at the "Outback" this evening. We will be joined by Deb and Sharon. We haven't been to the "Outback" in a while.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight-away. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe, and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (cena). Hey, fidanzata what is for (cena?).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Godetevi il fine settimana.

"Amate tutti, fidatevi di pochi, non fate torto a nessuno".

William Shakespeare

Loraine said...

Per cena ho preparato una zuppa di patate ricca. È pieno di patate, formaggio, panna acida, ma senza pancetta. (Scusate) È comunque delizioso.

Potresti essere ingannato se ti fidi troppo, ma vivrai nel tormento se non ti fidi abbastanza.

Frank Crane

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Taco Tuesday is almost over. Did you have a Taco today? Smile! I enjoyed my rest period out on the front porch lounge today. I p...