Thursday, January 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


11 JAN LET'S DANCE IN THE CUCINA!

Mood: Sore!

Music listening to: A Tribute to Richard Collins by Edi!

Buongiorno! Buona Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with at good breakfast. It is a cold, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that my shorty and I will be going out to Green Valley after breakfast. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My playmate is working on a (gift) rock).


11 JAN MY LATEST

We were visited by our friend Elaine yesterday. It was good to see her because it has been a while. We got caught up on all of the latest with her. She is healthy and looking extra good.

My lower back is starting to feel better. Ya Mon'. I did toss and turn during the night though. I was awakened four times due the security system picked up a cat parade going through the front yard.

My shorty and I hit up the Roadhouse Cinema last night. We saw the western titled "The Old Way" starring Nicolas Cage. It was excellent and the young lady who played his daughter was superb. We recommend this one for sure. We are going to hit up Park Place after we return from Green Valley to see the movie "Megan". It is going to a good one.

Well, I had better check on Chris. He is listening to the music by Edi and looking at the floating stars on the ceiling in his room. The star machine was gifted to him by his massage therapist Rosemarie. So nice!

Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mare). I wonder if the (mare) will take over California like it is predicted to? What do you think fidanzata? Or is it (finto) news?

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono d'accordo con lei sulla necessita di ridere. Secondo me ha poteri curativi davvero forti. Verso l'1:30 siamo stati svegliati da una sfilata di gatti.

Loraine said...

Se il mare invade la California, questo ci darà una proprietà sulla spiaggia?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...