Saturday, January 14, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? Well, I am back at home, and I am recertified and licensed. It has been a long morning for me indeed.

I could use a Moretti Birra or three about now, smile. I need to gas up the Green Lady and I need to get ready for our evening out with my girlfriends, Shoo Shoo and Edwina. We are going out to dinner at "Kingfisher" and after that we will hit up the "Berger Center" to see a live presentation presented by the 'Invisible Theater".

Hope your day is going the way you hoped it would. I will chat at you later. We saw the movie "A Man Called Otto" starring Tom Hanks yesterday and it is a good (feel good) movie.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...