Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

JIM AND LORAINE AT THE WILLIE NELSON CONCERT

ELISE AND I AT THE WILLIE NELSON CONCERT


Mood: Relaxed! 

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good and hot. I will have a Halo and some cottage cheese for breakfast a little later. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have a errand or two to take care of this morning. Other than that I have no plans except to clean out the storage shed.

   Well, the Willie Nelson and Family concert was very good but I think that Willie needs to retire soon. His sons can take over for him to keep his legacy alive. The venue was packed to the gills. We also enjoyed to company of Loraine and Jim. Dinner at the "Agave" was very good. Jim and Loraine are hosting a Murder Mystery Dinner soon and we received our character information yesterday. This is going to be a good one for sure.

   Well, I need to get this day moving forward. Have a good one and be careful.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Sheila, you will enjoy the Willie Nelson concert.

George, thank you for sharing the picture of JT.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...