Monday, September 28, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? It has been a fair day here in Tucson. With the exception that we may have another caregiver issue. We will be for sure in a few days.

Chris and I had a good day. We watched a few movies and we took a walk in the hood. I needed the walk more than he did today, smile!

Elise prepared pancakes, sausages, and eggs for dinner. It was very good but my appetite was not up to par. I will have a few leftovers in the morning.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your day was a good and that tomorrow will be even better.
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

No! No! Not another caregiver issue. Hope this one works itself out.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...