Monday, March 16, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!        
  

Hey, what was your day like? I had a very, very restful day. Chris and rested, relaxed, took in some sun and wind, and we chilled out.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had cornmeal pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. It was very good.

We watched "Family Feud" for a short while and the we watched "American Horror". Chris really loves this show and gets into it like he was actually in the show.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office. I will be paying a short visit to the DDC tomorrow because it is St. Patricks Day. I am hopping that the luck of the Irish will rub off on me. I will be joined by Bobby. Cha Ching!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, yes I agree with you that everyone wants to be at our table. We are quite a "Mis-behavin" bunch.

Flo and John, sleep tight.

JT, have a good flight home tomorrow.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

Jane and John, get some rest.

Bobby, see you in the morning.

Dottie, how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good night.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...