Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!             


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Dancing In The Sheets 

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she will be up and heading for the gym. She is not feeling well and she has not been for the last two days. I will keep an eye on her. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a bowl of cereal with strawberries sounds good to start the day. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Well, yesterday was a true Monday. The repairman for Chris's bed did not show up until around 1:30pm. The quoted time was 8-10am. I called the supervisor at the repair office and she apologized for the miscommunication. 

    Well, Chris's bed is only temporarily fixed. It needs a new drive assembly due to the housing has a huge crack in it. We are now waiting on a call from them today. I am also going to have to visit Chris's doctor's office to get a script renewed and to ask about a script request that has not been taken care of for an item the Chris is out of. I hope that nothing happens today to keep Monday going. I am in a mood that is not pleasant. My (DI) hat is on this morning.

    I will begin to post some of the pictures of the wonderful "Oscar Night Party" that was hosted by Shoo and Stu later today if nothing else comes up.

   We are going on a short stay-cation to Gold Canyon to spend a few days with Elaine. We will have a Mahjong marathon for sure. Elise and I will pack up for our stay today. Bobby will be joining us on this trip.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day.
Later....Jessie and Elise.

    

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...