Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How goes it? It has been a good day here in Tucson. I cared for Chris today due to a mix up between caregivers but it worked out in the end.

I enjoyed playing around with the Karaoke Singing Machine today. I want to thank everyone who commented and enjoyed my antics and my choice of songs. Chris loved it and so did my playmate.

Elise prepared pinto beans and cornbread for dinner. It was great. We watched a movie that was a treat for us and Chris. Elise ordered the DVD of "Victor Victoria" starring Julie Andrews. I have to tell Chris was really into it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me due to I have to make sure that all of the loose ends are taken care of before Friday evening. Elise and I may take a break tomorrow and see a movie.

Have a wonderful evening.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Marcie so sorry about today's actions the took place for you and Blake.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John,get ready.

Shoo and Stu,enjoy.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, be careful.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...