Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Night

Good Night

Well, the day has been a very different kind of day but it is just about over. We got a surprise this evening JT stopped by to visit and to talk about what has been going on with him. It was very good for us to see him because it has been a while.

I met Elise, Mum and crew at Leo's and the food was great. I had my usual enchiladas , rice, bean and of course my margarita. Ole' Elise is still not doing well but she is hanging in there. I took Elise's Mum home and Elise went home after we finished eating at Leo's. I picked up her script on the way home.

Elise is in bed but she will be up soon to watch our Wildcats play this evening at 8:30pm.. Go Cat's! After Kechia leaves I will check on Chris and then I will join Elise and watch the game too! Have a good night and stay safe.

See ya!

Good Night Jeanne.

Tiger and Marcie, sleep tight.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...