Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Naughty


Music listening to: Lover Girl by Tina Marie


How are you on this Hump Day? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting the stars this morning, but she will be reaching for them very soon. The coffee is good and hot this morning. Any plans?


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. And later in the evening we are going to visit Jeanne in the foothills for a little while. Other than that nothing is going on. Elise brought me back some enchiladas, beans and rice for dinner last night and it was pretty good.


I am going to get my reading assignment done today and listen to the lecture for my Psych class. I will also get my next reading assignment as well. I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good one and be careful out there.


Later............


Good Morning Jeanne, see you this evening.


Steph, you guys take it slow back there in the east. Brrrrr!


Tiger and Marcie, get busy you two, smile.


Ross and Denise, have a good day.


Janice and Frank, what is new?


Mary and Bob, how are you doing?


Joe and Mary, what is new around your way?


Rosie, any plans for today?


Carol, what are you up to today?


Sis, only a few more days and we will be on our cruise. Ole'. Have a good day in the (A).

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...