Friday, October 30, 2009

Good Morning TGIF


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Return of the Mack


TGIF, how are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Actually I was awake at 4:00am due to Lampchop barking at something this morning and I checked it out and I didn't see a thing. I returned to bed and I just laid there until 5:30am. Elise is counting Bats this morning but she will be up and flying about soon. Any plans for today?


We had a very nice evening at The Black Angus with Janice and Frank. It is always a pleasure to spend time with them so we can swap stories and discuss what has been going on in our little part of Tucson. The food was great last night and we enjoyed every bit of it. We all got the prime rib with baked potatoes, and the real horseradish. Elise and I shared a cab and Janice had tea, while Frank enjoyed a beer. A very pleasant evening!


Elise and I are going out to dinner this evening with her Mum after Marv arrives to care for Chris. We are going to Kingfisher, they are known for there seafood dishes. Elise's Mum is going to to have fried oysters for sure. Elise and I will decide what we will have when we are seated. I am looking forward to it.


Well, it is getting very close to the time for me to purchase a expensive bottle of wine. I do this every six months as a treat for myself. The last bottle I bought was a Bordeaux that cost $100.00 and it was great. This time I will get a nice Chianti. I am spoiled huh? We went to see Amelia at the movies last night with Hilary Swank it was very, very good. Last night was the final evening that Brent cared for Chris, a very sad event for us and Chris. Brent will be missed.


Well I had better get to it. We hope that your Friday is a good one, stay safe. Have a blessed weekend as well.


Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne


Claudia, how are you feeling today?


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


Herman, give our best to all.


Sis, you and Shaina have a good weekend.


Janice and Frank, thank you for a wonderful evening with you at The Black Angus.


Paula and Marty,it is getting close to our Mystery Dinner.


Shirlene, any plans for the weekend?


Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.


Rosie, what is new?


Carol, how are things going?


Steph, have a good weekend and relax.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...