Sunday, June 21, 2009

Morning Happy Father's Day


Good Morning,


Mood: Sullen


How are you this Sunday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled to start his day. Elise is caring for him this morning. I want to wish all of the Dad's a Happy Father's Day, enjoy the day with your children and reflect on what they have brought to your life.


The coffee is good this morning and I believe I will grab a second cup. I am not feeling my usual self today but I will get better as the day goes by. Elise and I had a good time at The Outback last night and the food was very good. We also played games on the Wii and on the laptop as well, a very nice day.


I want to thank you all for the very nice Father's Day emails, I appreciate them very much. Well, I had better get that coffee and check on Chris.


Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, have a good day.


Ross, have a wonderful Father's Day and I am glad that you are making the breakfast outing a regular thing, we enjoy it very much.


Sis, always good to hear from you and Shaina, enjoy your Sunday.


Herman, have a great Father's Day, enjoy.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...