Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


It has been a another very hot day and it is still hot. It is 6:30pm and it is 100 degrees and a slight breeze. The clouds are building up and we may get some rain, we do hope so. We took Chris to his chiro appt with Brent and it went very well. We returned home and we watched a DVD called Religulous with Bill Maher a comedy documentary. It was very good and it had a lot of truth in it.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. Elise will bring me back some dinner with her when she returns. All of a sudden I am hungry, go figure. Now the wind is really picking up and we may get some rain??????


Well, I had better get back to work. Have a good evening all. Good Night.

Prost!



Good Night Jeanne, I have some Polo on for you, smile.


Paula and Marty, have you seen Religulous with Bill Maher?


Klaus, Happy Birthday.


Steph, I will get the info about the Prius for you as soon as I can, OK?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis?


Sis, thank you for the emails today always good to hear from you and Shaina.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...