Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Baby Love by the Supremes (Classic R&B)


How are you doing this morning? TGIF. It is Friday the 13th are you superstitious? I started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Loons this morning. She is resting up due to her dental procedure yesterday, oh the pain, the pain, but she is a trooper.


I have to get Chris ready early today due to he has an appointment for Botox injections this morning at 10:00am. I have had two cups of coffee to get me going this morning and I may need a third. We watched college basketball last night and ASU beat UCLA and I am sure that makes JT happy. Our Wildcats beat USC in a very good game. Elise, Kim and I were glued to the TV. GO CATS!!


We have no plans for today because Elise needs to rest. When Marv comes this evening to care for Chris we will just kick back and watch TV or a DVD. Well, I had better get busy and get Chris ready to go. Have a wonderful Friday and a good weekend.

Later.......................


Morning Jeanne.


Monna, good to hear that Teddy is well and that you guys are planning on going to Europe this summer.


Shirlene, what is new around your way?


Marcie ant plans for the weekend?


Rosie, what is shaking around your way?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...