Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Content! Slapped and Tickled!

Music listening to: Miami by Will Smith

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be hitting the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I am ready for a cup or two. I will have some yogurt and a smoothie for breakfast.

    Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to the movies to see "Steve Jobs". Yesterday we saw the movie "Meet The Patels" at the Loft. It is was very good and we learned a lot about customs and beliefs of India.

   I have all of the photos reviewed from our trip to Las Vegas and I will begin to post them soon. I am also gathering up all of the pics for our 2016 calendar. I should have that all done within a few days if all goes well.

   Elise and I are going to Tempe, Arizona tomorrow to visit with my girlfriend Sheila at her home. We are going to see the live presentation of "The Book Of Mormon" at the Gammage in Tempe. We will return on Sunday. Jayne is caring for Chris while we are away for this one.

  Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great Thirsty Thursday! Stay safe, sound, and happy.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Jane, I hope that you are feeling better this morning. I hope that Papa John is rested as well.

JT, have a good time in Vegas and be careful.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The play is supposed to be great! Have a wonderful time.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...