Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                     


Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Living For The City by Stevie Wonder (classic)

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How goes it? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning. I checked on her and she is doing her before my feet hit the floor exercises. I asked he how she was feeling and she said "So, So" but she is sure that she will feel better after she goes swimming this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good on this chilly morning here in the Old Pueblo. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to run an errand this morning to see if I can located a few medical items that Chris needs that he is just about out of.

   We will be setting things up for tomorrow's dinner. We will be having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow due to family members work schedules. I have done my part and so has Elise. We hope that all goes well with no family drama, smile! We also will be joined by my girlfriend "Lila", Bobby and Rosemary.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and enjoy!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet enjoy.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay well.

Marilyn, how are you?

JT, how are you doing?

Rosie, enjoy your classes they sound great.

Nicolette, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...