Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Hang in


Music listening to: She's A Bad Mama Jamma by Carl Carlson


It's a hot Tuesday morning here in the Old Pueblo. How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still picking up seed pods in her sleep but she will be up and bagging them up for the trash real soon. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking biscuits this morning, yummy! Any plans for today?


No plans here as of yet, but it is early. A carpet cleaner is suppose to arrive this morning to clean one of the bedroom carpets and the living room as well. We were told by our weather gurus that we had a 50% chance of rain for yesterday and we did not get a drop at all. They are forecasting the same for today. So my guess is that we will receive 10 drops today, smile!


Well, I had better get busy and get this day peculating. Have a good Tuesday and stay safe and cool.


Later............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, get up!


Steph, did you get that Krispy Creame yet? Get two!


Liz, enjoy Houghton Lake.


Shoo Shoo, stay safe.


No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...