Buongiorno!
Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Midnight Special! Rummied!
Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!
Buon Domenica! How are you doing? It is a nice, partly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast.
Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.
I will prep a new rock today. My playmate is working on her latest rock creation. Here is my latest rock.
This evening we will be hitting up "Oreganos" for some "Moretti Birras, and a nice thin crust pizza, and of course a couple of "Bellini's". Care to join us? You know that you want to, smile!
Well, I had better check on our fur baby.
Have a good Domenica! I will chat at you later. Stay safe.
Today's challenge word is (la ciambella). I could use a (ciambella) with my coffee this morning. Do you like (ciambelli), fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Piovera un po' oggi?
"Il lavoro ti da significato e scopo e la vita e vuota senza di esso".
Stephen Hawkings
Cos'è la ciambella?
"Meglio fatto che detto." — Benjamin Franklin
Post a Comment