Thursday, August 27, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, MARY


THANK YOU, DONNA


WE MISS SITTING HERE AT THE DUOMO

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Postcard Killer a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cuip will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons", along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one.  I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today. I will be dropping off two rocks this morning at "Gus Balons". Here is my latest rock.



We saw the movie "Tony" yesterday at Park Place Mall. It was very good.

My playmate prepared Cheese Crisps, with re-fried beans for dinner last night and it was delicious.

This afternoon we will be visiting Ron and Nancy for lunch at their home. We will be joined by Amanda and Lloyd. It is going to be a good afternoon.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Will we get some rain today desert dwellers? I miss doing this with my fidanzata.



Today's challenge word is (cioccolato). I woke up this morning thinking about (cioccolato). I am sure that you like (cioccolato) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai bisogno di qualcosa?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY THANK YOU, DONNA WE MISS SITTING HERE AT THE DUOMO Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Postcard Killer a Book on...