Monday, August 10, 2026

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hey desert dwellers what is up?  Are we going to get more rain today? Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed.

My playmate is out and about. I am sure that some froyo is in her future.

I am about to start cleaning in the (Man Cave). I usually take my time and get it down in two days. No rush.

Well, I feel like some Soul Food. So, this Tuesday will be Chefs Day. While my shorty is away for her weekly (bridge) game I will be in the (cucina) smoking it up. I will prepare it for Wednesday's dinner. It goes good with some hot buttered cornbread.

I am going to prepare A Southern Slow Cooker Green Beans and Potatoes with Bacon. I haven't had that since I was a (ragazzo). My mom used to cook it a lot to go with our Sunday dinner. I am really looking forward to sampling it while is slowly cooking. Do you know what I am saying?



Drooling Yet?

Well, I had better get started on the (Man Cave). I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey desert dwellers what is up?  Are we going to get more rain today? Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed. My playm...