Thursday, August 20, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY


THANK YOU, SISTER JET

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We enjoyed a good breakfast at Gus Balons.

My playmate is at an appointment this morning. Later this afternoon we will hit up Park Place Mall, to see a movie.

Later this evening we will be dining on takeaway from Leos. Of course we will have couple of margaritas.

Here is the rock that we dropped at "Gus Balons". My shorty is still working on her latest rock. Here is my latest rock.


DROPPED AT GUS BALONS



MY LATEST ROCK CREATION

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's Positive Quote is (Sii sempre gentile). My fidanzata and my girlfriends are (Sii sempre gentile). Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai il giovedi assetato?

"I grandi pensieri parlano solo alla mente rifessiva, ma le grandi azioni parlano a tutta I' umanita".
Theodore Roosevelt

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY THANK YOU, SISTER JET Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Music listening to: Captivated a Book on...