Buongiorno!
Mood: Disappointed!
Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!
Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing on this nice, cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson? Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy.
My playmate will be making her way to "Himmel Park" for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool.
I will be doing a session of my (Core) workout in a bit. I will also be working on my latest rock creation.
We will be hitting up the "Loft Cinema" to see the movie "Rose of Nevada" this afternoon.
This evening we will be dining on the "Chefs Day" meal. It is going to be delicious. My shorty will select the proper libation to go with the meal.
Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge phrase is (Qualcuno ti ha mai detto che sei bellissima?) Yes, you are Mia Moglie e fidanzata.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:
Qualcuno ti ha detto che sei bello?
"Scopri chi sei e fallo di proposito." – Dolly Parton
Post a Comment