Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hope that your day is going well and that you are staying nice and cool.

I got all of my errands taken care of out on the airbase and "Belleza Nera" has a smile on her nameplate. 

My shorty is out and about, and she will be going to her (bridge) in a bit.

Today is a day of memories for us. Chris would have been 56 years old today. I want to thank everyone who sent emails, texts, and calls today.



THANK YOU, TANGYE



ELISE, ROSEMARY, BANANA GRANNIE CELEBRATING CHRIS'S BIRTHDAY

As soon as the housekeeper leaves, I will be in the (cucina) cooking away. I am preparing Slow Cooker Green Beans, Baby Potatoes, with diced Bacon. It is a Soul Food Dish that my (mum) would make to go with a Sunday dinner. Chris would have loved this meal without a doubt.

Enjoy your day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to: NFL Football Games! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice, hot, su...