Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Buon Pomeriggo!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Hey, desert dwellers how are you doing? I am sure that you are melting like I am?

I just got back from visiting Deb. I looked over her printer, and it does not recognize the printer ink cartridges. I tried several things and it still would not work. It will be best if she purchased a new one. 

I am going to check to see what Azalya needs, water, or food.

My playmate is at her (bridge) game. 

We will be dining on leftovers from Chef Day. It is going to be good with some Fried Chicken to go with it.

Well, I had better get back to my latest rock. Stay cool and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggo!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers how are you doing? I am sure that you are melting like I am? I just got back from visiting Deb. I look...