Ciao!
How are you doing desert dwellers? It is a scorcher here in Tucson, let me tell you. The lizards are jumping and hopping around it is so hot.
I have been having tons of trouble with Gmail today. That is why the blog is so late today, and it still is not working right.
We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning.
We braved the heat to do some yardwork, and we set some tree branches out for Brush and Bulk pickup.
I had to make a trip to the Ufficio Postale as well today. Our mail pick up has been terrible lately.
I hate to tell you, but I got spanked big time at last nights "Wizard Fest". So, I am eating crow, it you will.
We enjoyed our dinner at "Opa's" last night with my fidanzata, Capo Jim, and Jay. The food was very good and so was my Mojito. Here are a few pics.
Here is what the "Wizard Fest' looked like. No laughing now, smile!
We will be hitting up the "Roadhouse Cinema" in a bit. We will see "Super Troopers 3". It is going to be funny.
Today is Chefs Day. It is so hot that we will keep it simple. We will have Grilled Cheese, and Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches. My Sous will select the proper libation to go with the meal.
Well, I had better check on Azalya. She is in the main house cooling off. I will check her water and food.
Enjoy your Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise.
Thank you so much Shirlene for this morning's greeting. It was so nice. We have known each other for a very long time. Thanks for being there when I needed you.






















No comments:
Post a Comment