Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, MARY



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

Today is Chris's birthday. He would have been 56 years old. Today will be filled with loving memories.

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one.

I am working on a new rock, and my shorty has one in the works.

My shorty will be getting her froyo fix before she attends her weekly (bridge) game this afternoon.

I will be completing a (Core) session shortly. I will be getting back to cleaning the Man Cave today as well.

I am also going out on the airbase to gas up the Bellezza Nera. While I am there, I will stop in the commissary to pick up what I need for Chefs Day. I will be preparing tomorrow's meal today.

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (per caso). Fidanzata, (per caso) did you get any rain overnight? We did not.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai oggi?

"Come una giornata ben spesa porta un sonno felice, cosi una vita ben spesa porta as una morte felice".
Leonardo da Vinci

Loraine said...

Pioggia ieri pomeriggio, ma non durante la notte.

"Accontentati di ciò che hai; rallegrati di come stanno le cose. Quando ti rendi conto che non manca nulla, il mondo intero ti appartiene." Lao Tzu

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Cautious! Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is ...