Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY


ELISE'S LATEST COVID PUZZLE

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!   How are you doing? It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.

I just completed my Chair Yoga session a bit ago. Whew!

I will be prepping a new rock for painting today. My playmate has a rock prepped. Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!



BEACH TIME!

My shorty will be walking the mall this morning. After that I am sure that she will get her froyo fix. After that she will be at her weekly (bridge) game.

I will be watching some (horror) movies this afternoon. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (chissa?) Yes, (chissa?), what today will bring, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Did you get any rain last night? We did not.

"Tieni il rivolto al sole, non puoi vedere un' ombra".
Helen Keller

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY ELISE'S LATEST COVID PUZZLE Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Music listening to: Stingray S...