Buongiorno!
THANK YOU, DONNA
THANK YOU, MARY
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!
Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? It is a hot, mostly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Mauds in The House Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a routine doctor's visit this morning at 9:45am.
I will start a new rock today, and my playmate has a rock prepped.
Well, our Video Game Fest yesterday started at noon and lasted until 8pm. It was a lot of fun. We dined on pizza, Jack and Coke. For dessert my shorty made a couple of "White Russian's" with Soft Serve. All good.
I will be tackling a (Core) session shortly. My playmate will be hitting the pool in a bit. She also has a doctor's appointment this morning. I am sure that she will get her froyo fix on today.
Later this afternoon I will be going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to set up for the new 26-27 season.
Hey, today is our anniversary. 23 years of bliss!
Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge mini sentence is (Va Bene). Are you feeling (Va Bene) this morning fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise
Hello Monna, how are things in Hungary?
Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?
Ross and Denise, how goes it in Sydney?
Bev, how are you doing?
Capo Jim, what is up for today?
Rosemarie, how are you feeling?
Sisters, what is new?


3 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Arrivederci.
"Alzo la voce, non cosi da poter gridare, ma affinche chi non ha voce possa essere ascoltato...Non possiamo avere successo tutti quando la meta do noi viene trattenuta".
Malala Yousafzai
Stay cool Brohave a great Monday hoping doc goes good❣️😻
Mi sento benedetto.
"È letteralmente vero che puoi avere il massimo successo e ottenerlo più rapidamente aiutando gli altri ad avere successo." Napoleon Hill
Post a Comment