Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Entranced a Book on CD!
Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? It is a nice, partly cloudy morning here in the Garden District. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one.
I will be working on a new rock today. My shorty has started a new one.
My shorty will be making her way to "Himmel Park" for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool.
We will be going to the "Loft Cinema" to see the movie "The Wrong Girls". After the movie we will have dinner at the "Longhorn Steakhouse". We haven't been here in quite a while.
We enjoyed a very nice evening with Bev and David at "Teresas Mosaic". We got all caught up and the food was delicious.
BEV AND DAVID
BLACK TIGER SHRIMP CEVICHE
FRIED ICE CREAM
I am going to complete a (Core) workout shortly. I will complete cleaning the "Man Cave" today as well.
Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good TGIF. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (aereo). I was awakened this morning by a (aereo). Do they wake you up sometime fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise











2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Come sara il tuo venerdi?
"Il giorno piu sprecato e quello senza risate".
E.E. Cummings
I jet della base non mi svegliano, ma a volte, nel pomeriggio, fanno scattare gli allarmi delle auto nel quartiere. Il suono della libertà!
"La risata è una vacanza istantanea." — Milton Berle
Post a Comment