Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Red Light Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: Postcard Killer a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I am almost finished with my latest rock creation. I need to add a few touches and then I will seal it. My playmate will start a new one soon.

We received a wonderful surprise from my longtime friend and angel Shirlene. She resides in Louisiana. We have been friends for decades. This gift is a wonderful memorial reminder. Thank you so very much Shirlene.

THANK YOU, SHIRLENE



WHO DAT!

My playmate will be in and out today. I am sure that after her walk she will get her froyo fix.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

I had better get my (Core) workout in today.

Today's challenge question is (Hai fatto colazione?). I am thinking about a hot sausage link. (Hai fatto colazione?, fidanzata?)

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E martedi Taco. Ne hai qualcuno a casa tua?

"Chi ben comincia e a meta dell' opera".
Aristotle

Loraine said...

A colazione ho mangiato della frutta. La frutta estiva matura è davvero buonissima!

Unirsi è un inizio; restare uniti è un progresso; lavorare insieme è un successo.
Edward Everett Hale

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Red Light Special! Rummied! Music listening to: Postcard Killer a Book on CD! Buon Mart...