Saturday, August 15, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate will be walking the mall today, and after that she will be taking the "Pearl" to be washed inside and out. I am sure that she will get her froyo fix before she goes grocery shopping.

I will be starting a new rock today and my shorty is working on her latest rock. Here is my latest rock.




We saw the movie "Wrong Girls" yesterday at the "Loft Cinema". It was very good and funny.

We enjoyed our dinner at the "Longhorn Steakhouse" yesterday. The food was very good.








Tomorrow we will be meeting up with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Deb at "Applebee's" for lunch. After lunch we wil make our way over to the "Arts Express Theater". We will see the live play "On your Feet: The Story of Emilio and Gloria Estefan. It should be a good one.

Well, I had better get my (Core) session done. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (il pane tostato). I am thinking about having (il pane tostato) with my coffee. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i vostri programmi per oggi?

"Il modo migliore per realizzare i propi sogni e svegliarsi".
Paul Valery

Loraine said...

Hmm!. Adoro il pane. Prenderai la marmellata?

"La distanza tra i sogni e la realtà si chiama azione." — Ben Francia

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It...