Thursday, September 9, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? We are hanging in there as best we can. I have to tell you it has been a very, very stressful these past few weeks. 

Today we made our way to Green Valley for our monthly business trip. I dropped by PCOA to drop of some annual paperwork. My longtime coworker Nancy was there and it was good to see her. We both have been doing this for 30 years and she said that she is not ready to quit. That is a fantastic work ethic and I admire that.

The potential caregiver was here today and what impressed Elise and I about her is that she arrived early. Great habit! She will start on Monday and she will be trained by Elise and I will train her on the use of a Hoyer Lift. Her supervisor will be here at 10am on Monday as well to see her work. That is the way it should be. All of the other agencies that we went through just left the caregiver to themselves. On Tuesday she will be supervised by Sister Jayne due to we will be away. She will be in capable hands.

On Monday the Solar installation will be inspected and then powered up by TEP. I will post a few pictures of the installed panels at a later time.

I have been playing around with pictures these past few days. Here is what I ended up with. Enjoy, I did.

DEB THE HALLOWEEN WITCH


SHARON WITH WATERMELON HAIR


SISTER JAYNE'S SISTER MARY


DAVE THE REF


PAULA THE SEXY ONE




 MARTY THE WISE ONE

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Come va fidanzata?

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT PICTURES JESSIE,
ALSO SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR NEW GIRL WILL BE THERE ON MONDAY.
ALSO GLAD TO HEAR THAT HER SUPERVISOR WITH BE THERE AS WELL.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH.

Loraine said...

Questa nuova badante potrebbe essere quella che starĂ  con te? TerrĂ² le dita incrociate.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...