Saturday, September 25, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Hold On by Envogue!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing?  I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mountain Breakfast Light Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today. I am feeling a bit (frisky) this morning. Smile!

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!

24 SEPT MY LATEST



We enjoyed a wonderful evening with my girlfriend (Shoo) and Edwina last night. We dined at the "Blue Willow" and the food was very good and the menu has changed a bit. Of course we shared a good bottle of vino rosso. My girlfriend enjoyed a veggie type salad with (tofu), Elise enjoyed a nice (Quiche), I downed a traditional Schnitzel with red cabbage, and German potato salad and Edwina enjoyed a Chicken Salad topped with Avocado. We all were stuffed!


After dinner we made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Looped". It was about the actress Tallulah Bankhead. This play was very well done and the acting was superb. It got a well deserved standing ovation.

This evening we are invited over to Paula and Marty's (casa) in downtown Tucson. We are going to have a "Pizza Fest". We are looking forward to it.  We will also be joined by my girlfriend (Shoo). Am I a lucky dude to be able to see one of my girlfriends two evenings in a row?  Ya Mon'. We are sure that plenty of libations will be available for this gathering. WooHoo!

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good weekend and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound and healthy.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la giornata e la sera. Il divertimento ti aspetta!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...