Friday, September 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: You Make Me by Usher!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend. It is a very nice morning here in the "Garden District". Great sleeping weather indeed.

Sister Jayne will be here at 11am to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to filled with fun things. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

My playmate and I are starting new rocks. Here is our latest creations and drop offs and pick ups. Enjoy!

23 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST


23 SEPT MY LATEST


23 SEPT DROPPED AT CORTEZ




23 SEPT PICKED UP AND DROPPED IN THE HOOD



Well the Solar is up and running as of yesterday. We had a visit from my girlfriend (Flo) yesterday and it was good to see her. She brought a gift for me and it is very nice. Here are a few pics of (Flo) con mio moglie.

23 SEPT MIO MOGLIE CON GIRLFRIEND (FLO)






We are going to have dinner at the "Blue Willow" this evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina. After dinner we will make our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see a live play. It is going to be a good one.

Well I had better get this TGIF day moving along post haste. Have a great weekend and I will chat at you later. Keep that mask on hand.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT, congrats on the new job at ASU.

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Edi, what is up for the weekend?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Fantastico whirligig!

Jessie said...

Mille grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...