Saturday, September 4, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied! More Giggles!

Music listening to: Do I Ever Cross Your Mind by Brian McKnight!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up before I did like bacon in a hot skillet. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice but sticky morning here in the valley of Tucson. We got a little rain overnight and hopefully we will get more today.

I am caring for Chris this morning and up until Sister Jayne returns on Wednesday morning. Alexa is awake an she reminded me that I have a class to complete online. I asked here to play some (Boney) for me for the next few days to help me get through without no problems hopefully.

We enjoyed our very short stay in Bisbee. I will post about it as soon as I review the pictures. It was a much needed respite for us for sure.

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good weekend and stay safe, sound and happy. Keep that mask at the ready. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hai un lungo sabato fino a mercoledì in arrivo. Vacci piano e piano.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...