Sunday, September 5, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here. Hey now that was a good rain this evening. Thunderboomers, wind, rain and streets running like rivers. I may have to purchase a small canoe soon, eh? What fun that would be.

My Sous Chef took charge of the (cucina) today and she did a excellent job I must say. We enjoyed Baby Back Ribs and Baked Beans and Salad. We got it all down with some ice cold (birras). As a matter of fact I have a cold one waiting on me in the fridge right now.

5 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


5 SEPT BAKED BEANS


5 SEPT BABY BACK RIBS



5 SEPT DINNER IS PLATED



We watched "Offspring" on Netflix with Chris while we ate our dinner. Chris enjoyed it as much as we did. Speaking of Chris he is resting and watching "Thor" on TV while he is enjoying his supplemental drip.

My shorty and I will start new rocks tomorrow. We shall see if a  caregiver shows up in the morning to work with Chris. I completed my final online medical class this afternoon. ya Mon'.

I know that I am going to sleep well tonight after all of the yardwork in the easement this afternoon. Am I sore?  You better know it. 

So you have a good night so you can be ready Monday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe and Mask Up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...