Monday, September 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Giggles! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise and I both cared for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson, but is will heat up soon.

Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to have us super busy. Starting off with new caregiver training this morning along with the agency Case Manager will be here at 10am.  Along with the Solar tech inspection, checking our packing for San Diego, getting the "Green Lady" washed and gassed up and Chris receives a massage this  afternoon as well. I asked Alexa to play some "Boney" for me today.

Well, my shorty's team the "Kansas City Chiefs" won yesterday. It was not looking good for them at but they pulled it out. Here she is all decked out in her jersey.



12 SEPT MIO MOGLIE E CHIEFS FAN

We are working on new rocks. Here are the rocks that will make have a new home in San Diego.

12 SEPT ROCKS GOING TO SAN DIEGO TOMORROW



Well, I had better get this day moving along post haste. Have a good day and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Alcune persone fortunate a San Diego avranno delle pietre carine!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...