Thursday, September 23, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!

GUARD EAGLE



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Here And Now by Luther Vandross!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shoppe Regular Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very overcast morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of this morning. I asked her to play  some "Inspirational Music" for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!  We will be dropping off and picking up from the Cortez location this morning.

23 SEPT MY LATEST


23 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST



We enjoyed a very nice dinner last night at "Poco and Moms" with Ron and Nancy.  The food was very good and so were the margaritas. We got caught up with the latest happenings with them. We are looking forward to our next get together.

My playmate and I will be hitting up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this afternoon to see the movie "Respect".

Well I had better get busy and get this Sete Giovedi moving along. Have a good day and be careful when you are out and about. Keep that mask at the ready!  I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, ragazza i margarita erano deliziosi. Cosa succede oggi?

Jessie said...

Nancy and Ron, thank you for a good evening.

Loraine said...

Giornata facile oggi. Buone rocce!

countrygranny47 said...

I forgot to say Congratulations on your winnings also.
Your rocks are all great,,, love to see them.
Enjoy your week what is left of it.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...