Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: You Should Be Dancing by the Bee Gees!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you?  I started the day off at 5:25am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be making a appearance soon to start the day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson. Good log cutting weather indeed.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. To include setting up the "RumiKube" table for this evenings "RumiKube Fest". My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is shaking her cowgirl boots because she knows that she is in for defeat tonight.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. I will finish up the one that I am working on today.  Tomorrow we will make a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up.

Well, I had better get this Hump Day moving along. Have a good one and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Prepararsi per una serata divertente. sì?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...