Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Concerned!

Music listening to: Square Biz by Tina Marie!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day along with  Elise at 5:20am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. We have a potential emergency this morning. We are out of coffee beans. This never happens, ever! We do have plenty of Keurig Pods to get through this crisis, smile!

It is a sticky and muggy morning here in Tucson. Chris's pump went out on his Evap yesterday. Hopefully the techs will be out today to replace it. I may have to turn on his A/C until then.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today to include making a trip to the UPS store. The Solar techs will be here this afternoon to install solar panels on the main house. This will continue on Wednesday as well. I asked Alexa to play some (Boney) for me today.

Chris the IRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. My shorty and I are still  working on new rocks.  We are having a meet and greet tomorrow with a caregiver. Hopefully this one will be qualified. 

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along post haste. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and keep that mask handy.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sone i tuoi piani per questo Taco Tuesday? Come sta Capo Jim? Hai abbacciato quel cuscino ieri sera?

Loraine said...

Spero che questo caregiver conosca le aspettative così lei o lui sarà in grado di adattarsi al lavoro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...