Monday, September 6, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Well the day is almost over, eh?  I had a good restful day today due to mio moglie caring for Chris for most of the day.

I even got in a Power Nap and I hardly ever get any of those. I prepared Grilled Cheese for Elise's dinner and I had a Ham and Cheese omelet. We watched "Offspring" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is listening to the news and she is working on a Covid puzzle. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplement. Tomorrow is going to be a busy one.

Have a good nights sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Dormi bene, fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Abbraccia il tuo cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...