Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed, Rummied!

Music listening to: Cut the Cake by The Average White Band

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is partially in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. She will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee if excellent this morning. It is a blend of Seattle's Finest and Jamaican Blue Mountain coffees. It is so good!

   I have to run an errand this morning out on the air base. I will get it done while Angelica is here caring for Chris.Other than that I have no plans for today.

   Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good one. Here are a few more pictures from Mayfield Falls in Jamaica. Enjoy!

Cin, Cin!...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Stu and Shoo, have a great day and get ready to hand over your coins.

Mary and Bob. stay well.

Flo and John, have a wonderful day.

Rory,good to hear from you.

Liz, what is new?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, have a good day in Melbourne?

Elaine, have a wonderful trip to Peru.

JT, what is new in Chandler?

Olivia,how are things in the GA?


The Washing Machine

The Washing Machine is massaging our backs and shoulders.



Our guide is leading the way.

Sandstone rub down. My back is covered in Sandstone. It is used to remove loose and dead skin.



I am making my way behind the falls.


Elise is thinking about joining me.

Elise and I are in the falls completely.


Elise pops out.



I pop out.

We enjoyed this day in Jamaica very much.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...