Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                 
Nice view of the water.


Sailboating

Bobby relaxing on the beach.

Bobby and Elise at the Lobby Bar.

One of many gazebos.

Beach Island

Beach Island

Nice view.

Spent a lot of time here Mon!

Lobby Bar.


Mood: Content, Rummied!

Music listening to: If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez

    It's a Hump Day! Yeah! Give it up! How are you? I started the day at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning. It has been a very windy night here in Tucson and it is still going strong. I enjoy listening to the wind chimes sing it is very relaxing. I don't like the mess that the Mesquite trees produce when the wind blows.

   Well, Elise's visit to "Kon Tiki" was not pleasant at all. She said that the service was lousy. So a few of the book club members headed over to "The Outback" for some take-away. They headed over to one of the club members home and they enjoyed their meal with a few glasses of "Pino". I told Elise that I had a bad experience there when I first got here to Tucson many years ago. So I see that has not changed at all. I am sure that they will not be going back again. I know I will never return.

    Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We are going out to dinner this evening at "Casa Molinas" for Mexican food. We are going to pick up "Lila" (my girlfriend) to join us. I haven't seen her in awhile and I am sure that will put a smile on her face. Hey, what can I say? Check it! Smile!

    Above our a few more pics from our trip to Jamaica. Have a great Humper!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, see you this weekend.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Mary and Bob, be good.

Flo and Bob, what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Aussieland?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

see you were having a great time Jessie.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...