Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Irie Mon!

Music listening to: Lady Marmalade by Patty LaBelle

    It's a Sunday! Yeah Mon! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be up shortly to care for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is delicious. A combination of American coffee with some Jamaican coffee added. No problems!

    I would  like to wish a very Happy Mothers Day to all. Enjoy the day and get pampered. I want to thank all of the caregivers who cared for Chris while we were away. You did a excellent job.

   It is going to be a few days before I post pictures from our trip because I too plenty of them to include a couple of videos.

   We enjoyed every moment in Jamaica. We would go back in a blink of an eye if we could. We were amazed at the hospitality that was paid to us. If you ever get a chance to go please do, you will not be disappointed one bit.

    Elise and I have a a lot of catching up to do but we will get it done. We are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. This evening we are meeting up with the crew at "Zemams" for dinner.

    Well, I had better start washing my clothes. Have a great day! Happy Mothers Day?
Later......We missed you.......Jessie and Elise.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...