Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!          
WooHoo! Hump Day! Yeah.


Mood: Chillin', Sleepy!

Music listening to: Heaven by Los Lonely Boys

  It's a Hump Day! WooHoo! Sup? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about. She will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is working this morning and I need it due to I  did not sleep well last night. It is starting to be a concern for me because it is happening a lot now. I may need to up my Jack intake, smile!

   Elise and I are going to hit the movies this afternoon to see "The Railroad Man", it should be a good one. Bobby and Angelica will be here to care for Chris today.

   Well, I had better get to work. Have a good Hump Day!
Later.......Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, see you this evening for some butt kicking Mahjong.

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Marilyn, what are you up to today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...